Lunula LASER Toenail Fungus Treatment
We are proud to offer a new treatment option at the Canadian Foot Clinic & Orthotic Centre to patients with yellow fungal toenails. The first Lunula LASER of its kind available in the Niagara Region!
The Lunula Laser® is a revolutionary low-level Cold LASER therapy that brings new hope to people suffering from fungal nail infections (onychomycosis). Lunula Laser poses none of the risks and harmful side effects of oral anti-fungal medications and is painless, unlike other thermal laser therapies.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Pre & Post Lunula Treatment Pictures (Erchonia®)
- Treatment Options
- Lunula Videos: Animation – Treatment Demo – The Doctors® TV Show
Lunula Laser Advantages:
- Health Canada Approved LASER Breakthrough Technology for Clearing of Yellow Toenails*
- 89% of treated toenails demonstrated an increase in clear nail after 6 months.
- The only touchless, computer automated LASER fungal toenail treatment
- No pain, no risk, and no downtime due to non-thermal (non-heat producing) LASER
- Easy and convenient 12 minute treatment that can help turn your yellow toenails into clearer, healthier looking nails.
- No more embarrassment about unsightly yellow toenails
The Canadian Foot Clinic & Orthotic Centre is here to provide you with personalized care to help you reach the goal of attaining and maintaining clearer, more attractive toenails through a comprehensive management program. These steps includes:
- Booking a fungal toenail consultation to discuss treatment options and to determine if you are a candidate. Not all yellow toenails are fungal in nature so we may culture the toenail for peace of mind.
- Lunula laser management and co-modalities such as topical medications to improve outcomes. We will discuss the most likely scenario of treatments required and timeline based on the degree of your fungal infection.
- Maintenance with medical pedicures using sterile instruments to thin the toenail and give you the best chance of developing clearer toenails
- Prevention of re-infection counseling to address fungal in your footwear, socks and environment to maintain clearer nails
*Individual results may vary. No treatment is guaranteed to permanently cure fungal toenail infections.